A delicious way to get your kids to eat spinach!
- 1/2 cup arepa flour (Harina P.A.N.)
- 1 fist fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup water and 1/4 cup water for the spinach
- Sal, to taste
- Mix the Harina P.A.N. with water, salt. Reserve.
- Mix water and spinach. Pour the spinach mix into the arepa dough mix. Prepare dough into even sized balls. Flatten.
- Prepare arepas as usual, over high heat for 5 – 8 minutes on each side, until charred. Then lower the heat and cook 3 minutes more on each side, until the arepa is crispy.